Rip Curl Flash Bomb Wetsuit 4/3mm Chest Zip
The SIMA award-winning Wetsuit of the Year! Flash Bomb stands out as one of the most prolific wetsuits in Rip Curl's 40 plus year history. The patented Flash lining provides a material that is lightweight, very flexible, and quick drying. Stitchless contruction with external Aquaban tape and internal E3+ Tape provides maximum stretch while maintaining insane durability!
- As well as being incredibly warm, this exclusive new weave technology allows the Flash Lining to be touch dry in around 15 minutes from hanging it up. No more pulling on a wet wetsuit.
- 100% of the internal seams are taped with E3+ super stretch tape, allowing for maximum seam stretch while giving ultimate seam sealing and comfort.
100% E3 Neoprene
- The lightest, warmest and most flexible neoprene ever. The 3rd generation of Elastomax Superstretch Neoprene.
4 Way Stretch Panels
- Engineered for minimal seam restriction and allows for the maximum performance benefits of E3+
Seamless Underarms & Shoulders
- For unrestricted flexibility and maximum movement.
- A 3 hole drainage system allows excess water to drain freely.
- Highly flexible and durable knee pads allowing maximum movement and unsurpassed life span.
- A front closure system that provides the freedom of a zip free suit with the easy access of a back zip.
- Smooth mesh panels that assort solar heat and reduce wind chill.
- External zip pocket with key loop.
100% Flash Dry lining
100% E3+ Tape on internal seams
Aquaban liquid tape on external seams
4-way stretch panels
Seamless underarms and shoulders
Drainage system in chest zip entry system
Mesh skin on chest and back
S-Flex knee pads